747 Primary EICAS|
by jerome meriweather
Up to EICAS Control
To View a Control's Description, MouseOver it and ...
Click to "Show" - MouseDown to "Drag" - DoubleClick to "Hide"
747 Photo and/or Graphic Element
Exhaust Gas Temperature
Indicates the actual EGT after the EEC
is powered, maximum takeoff limits and maximum continuous limits.
Low Pressure Rotor Speed
Displays N1 indications, Nacelle Anti-Ice ( NAI ) status and Wing Anti-Ice ( WAI ) status.
Engine Pressure Ratio
Displays Engine Pressure Ratio indications.
Inflight Start Envelope Speed
Displayed for the present flight level when the FUEL CONTROL switch is in CUTOFF and secondary engine indications are selected.
- Flap Position Indication ( Top )
- Indicates combined leading and trailing edge flap positions when all flap positions are normal and flap control is
in the primary mode.
- Entire indication no longer displayed 10 seconds after all flaps are retracted.
- Flap Position ( Line )
- UP - All leading and trailing edge flaps retracted.
- Between UP and 1 - Inboard and midspan leading edge flap groups in transit, all trailing edge flaps retracted.
- 1 - Inboard and midspan leading edge flap groups extended, all trailing edge flaps retracted.
- 5 to 30 - Indicates actual position of slowest trailing edge flap.
- Flap Handle Position ( Bottom )
- ( Magenta ) Indicates flap in transit to position selected by the flap handle.
- ( Green ) Indicates all flaps in selected position.
GEAR Position Indication
- DOWN ( Green ) - All Gear down and locked.
- UP ( White ) - All Gear up and locked.
- IN Transit ( White Crosshatched ) - Gear In Transit.
Duct Pressure Indications
Displays Duct Pressure indications.
Cabin Altitude Indications
Displays Cabin Altitude indications.
remaining and temperature.
Warning / Caution / Advisory Messages
- Warning ( Red ) - Conditions requiring immediate crew action.
- Caution ( Amber ) - Conditions requiring immediate crew awareness and future action.
- Advisory ( Amber ) - Conditions requiring immediate crew awareness and "possible" future action.
- TAT -21c - Total Air Temperature
- G/A - Thrust Mode Annunciation
Indicates the mode for which the reference thrust limits are calculated by the FMC. Possible annunciations are:
- TO - MAX Takeoff.
- TO 1 - # Derate 1 takeoff.
- TO 2 - # Derate 2 takeoff.
- D-TO - Assumed temperature takeoff.
- D-TO 1 - # Assumed temperature takeoff with derate 1 selected.
- D-TO 2 - # Assumed temperature takeoff with derate 2 selected.
- CLB - MAX Climb.
- CLB 1 - Derate climb 1 selected.
- CLB 2 - Derate climb 2 selected.
- CON - MAX continuous.
- CRZ - MAX cruise.
- G/A - MAX go-around.
- +38c - Assumed Temperature
Indicates Assumed Temperature as programmed on the THRUST LIMIT page.