747 EICAS Display Select|
by jerome meriweather
Left to AFDS
To View a Control's Description, MouseOver it and ...
Right to EFIS
Click to "Show" - MouseDown to "Drag" - DoubleClick to "Hide"
747 Photo and/or Graphic Element
- Push - Displays secondary ENGINE indications on the lower EICAS or primary engin indications in a compacted format if
only one CRT is available for EICAS. Displays duct pressure and cabin pressurization indications on upper EICAS.
- Second Push - Blanks lower EICAS display. Removes duct pressure and cabin pressurization indications from upper EICAS.
Shows STATUS display. Sebsequent pushes portray the next page of status messages when additional pages exist. Secondary EICAS blanks after the
last status page is displayed.
- Push - Displays ELECTRICAL synoptic.
- Second Push - Blanks the display.
- Push - Displays FUEL synoptic on the secondary EICAS. Dispays compacted fuel quantity indications on the primary EICAS,
if the secondary EICAS is not available.
- Second Push - Blanks secondary EICAS display or removes compacted fuel display from primary EICAS, if applicable
- Push - Displays ECS synoptic on the secondary EICAS. Displays duct pressure and cabin altitude indications on the primary EICAS.
- Second Push - Blanks the secondary EICAS display.
When pushed, displays the HYDRAULIC synoptic on the secondary EICAS. The second push blanks the display.
- Push - Displays DOORS synoptic.
- Second Push - Lower EICAS blanks.
When pushed, displays GEAR door status and brake temperature indications.
Displays the next page of caution and advisory messages when additional pages exist. CANCELS caution and advisory messages when last page is displayed.
RECALLS previously canceled caution and advisory messages if the condition still exists.