747 Audio Control|
by jerome meriweather
Up to Radio
To View a Control's Description, MouseOver it and ...
Inward to CDU
Down to TCAS or OBS Radio
Click to "Show" - MouseDown to "Drag" - DoubleClick to "Hide"
747 Photo and/or Graphic Element
Volume Control Knobs
Control associated receiver volume. Pushing knob selects receiver Audio off or on. Rotating knob clockwise increases volume.
- V - Only voice audio is heard.
- B - Voice and range audio is heard.
- R - Only range is heard.
Approach Receiver Selector
Selects the Approach receiver Audio to be monitored.
- L - Left ILS is monitored.
- C - Center ILS is monitored.
- R - Right ILS is monitored.
- MKR - Marker Beacon is monitored.
VOR/ADF Receiver Selector
Selects the VOR or ADF receiver Audio to be monitored.
- R/T - Keys oxygen mask or boom microphone on selected transmitter.
- INT - Keys oxygen mask or boom microphone on flight interphone system.
Transmitter Selector Switches
- Selects the indicated Radio or system for transmission from this crew station.
- Selects the respective receiver.
- Only one switch can be selected at a time.
- Illuminates the respective MIC indication.
- Oushing the CAB switch twice calls the primary cabin priority station (33 - door 1L).
Illuminates when a call has been received by:
Resets when MIC selector switch is pushed. High tone chime sounds. PA does not have a CALL indication.
- ACARS or SELCAL on VHF L, C, R, or HF L or HF R Radio.
- Ground crew on FLT Interphone.
- Flight Attendant on CABIN Interphone.
Illuminates when associated MIC selector switch is activated.
Speaker Control Knob
Controls volume of the associated Captain's or First Officer's speakers. Pushing knob activates the speaker on or off and
clockwise rotation increases volume.
Receiver Selected Lights
Indicate that the receiver audio is selected. Do not illuminate if receiver is selected by MIC selector switch.